Friday, September 25, 2009

Our precious Kate!


Kate Elizabeth Bennett
September 24, 2009
6lbs. 5 oz. 19 1/4 inches












Rick and I are happy to introduce Kate Elizabeth Bennett. She was born on September 24th at 12:01 p.m. She weighed 6lbs. 5 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long.


There are many things that happen during a labor and delivery but I will spare you all the details. I just all of you to know that we are elated that God has blessed us with another baby. The kids were able to come up to the hospital and see Kate yesterday and they just loved her. We are going home today which I am happy about. I will continue to update with information and pictures for all of you!


Love.

Rick & Kelli


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelli!
I am so happy Kate has arrived safe and sound.
She is absolutely precious and even sweeter with that cherry on top!
I hope the transition home goes well and that you find time for rest!! You and your family are beautiful!
We love you all,
anna, jack & hazel